Travel Unwrapped Ltd
When you book via Travel Unwrapped Ltd we need to collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, phone number and credit card information. Please note we do not store your credit card information. We also reserve the right to monitor our customer traffic patterns which can help us to deliver and improve our service to you.
What we use your information for;
• to make, manage and communicate your booking details.
• to notify you of any amendments and manage your booking.
• to help detect fraud.
• to communicate whether you have won any competition or prize giveaway
• to write to you (including postal and electronic mail) or to telephone you (including SMS) with information about our services.
• to help us to administer membership accounts and the Travel Unwrapped customer services and which we offer.
What we DO NOT use your information for;
• we do not sell or share your personal information to other companies without your express prior consent.
• we do not sell mailing lists to third parties.
How we protect your information
We ensure we undertake security measures in order to protect personal information. Please contact us to discuss any concerns or questions you may have. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are a data controller.
As with many companies Travel Unwrapped Ltd creates cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. A cookie is used to remember settings from your last visit to a website. These allow us to store your personal account information and provide you with a user friendly browsing facility and makes booking hotels on our website easier.
Cookies need to exist in order to make online bookings easier, they recognize some of the choices you make such as your preferred language or currency, which makes returning to our site an easier and more efficient process. Cookies provide us with valuable data about how people use our website and to provide information to any advertisers who may wish to advertise on our website.
Travel Unwrapped Ltd does not direct any service directly to children. We reserve the right to delete any information stored about a child under 18 years old. Any services provided by Travel unwrapped Ltd to a child under 18 years old is done so with the valid consent of a parent or guardian.
You have the right to review the information we store about you. Please contact our customer services travel team email@example.com to discuss this. You will be required to provide us with valid identification in order to prevent any identity fraud. We reserve the right to request reasonable identification to ensure we are only sharing personal information with the person to whom it pertains.