Travel Unwrapped Ltd
When you book via Travel Unwrapped Ltd we need to collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, phone number and credit card information. Please note we do not store your credit card information. We also reserve the right to monitor our customer traffic patterns which can help us to deliver and improve our service to you.
What we use your information for;
• to make, manage and communicate your booking details.
• to notify you of any amendments and manage your booking.
• to help detect fraud.
• to communicate whether you have won any competition or prize giveaway
• to write to you (including postal and electronic mail) or to telephone you (including SMS) with information about our services.
• to help us to administer membership accounts and the Travel Unwrapped customer services and which we offer.
What we DO NOT use your information for;
• we do not sell or share your personal information to other companies without your express prior consent.
• we do not sell mailing lists to third parties.
How we protect your information
We ensure we undertake security measures in order to protect personal information. Please contact us to discuss any concerns or questions you may have. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are a data controller.